On the verge of the ALT-C 2012 conference in Manchester, Hedtek are proud to launch Gradient, our new e-assessment system. Gradient provides solutions for tests, assignments and exams, and supports multiple formats, including for handwritten answer books.
- A superb interactive experience for markers
- Faster and more consistent marking.
- Enhanced student learning through personalised, actionable student feedback.
- Feedback is structured for student use, even by less motivated students.
- Easy reuse and adaption of past feedback.
- Criterion referenced assessment
- Faster marking turnaround and improved feedback helps improve National Student Survey scores on assessment and feedback.
- Built-in quality assurance mechanisms, including mark traceability.
- Support for institution-specific assessment lifecycles.
- Ease of use means minimal training requirements.
See the product description.
Gradient is offered as an institutional system, institutionally hosted or hosted by ourselves, and, in a cut down version (without institutional support, but with our superb marking and feedback facilities) over the web as markitquickly.com.
We’re not stopping here: Future developments will include support for multi-media assessment, peer assessment and Calibrated Peer Review. Ultimately these formative peer assessment techniques will form part of our institutional- and community -focussed Personal Learning Environment.